Warren E. Hardy Family

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Update

Melissa (Art, Marie) sends the family an update from Ohio. I am going to school fulltime and have only two more semsters until I get my associates in nursing. Then I can take my NCLEX for RN. My oldest Richard is 19 and graduated from HS this year. William is 15 and he is living with his dad and doing ok. Roshelle is 12 and she attends Wellston Middle School. She plays the flute in the band. She loves animals and hates math. Sammy the youngest is 6 and he is in first grade at Bundy Elementry. He loves school, Monster Jam, Gravedigger, and music of all kinds. I call him my little red, don't know if he likes it or not but I do anyways.
Thanks for the update Melissa, good luck with school & your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home