Warren E. Hardy Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Messinger Update

I just wanted to send a short note on the status of my family. I am the youngest son of Arthur Messinger (of San Manuel, AZ). Most of the family knows me as Matthew but I have gone by David (my middle name) since joining the military. I am currently in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. I have been in the Army for 9 years now and have progressed through the ranks to Staff Sergeant. I have been deployed twice to Iraq and once to Afghanistan. I am looking at being deployed back to Iraq within the next year or so (depending on who is elected into office this month). I have been happily married since February of 2002 to a wonderful woman named Brianna. I have custody of my son Ty (13) and 2 children with Brianna named Liahm (3) and Brock (7 months). Brianna is a Private Duty Nurse who works for a family that has a 2 year old child that has a (please excuse the spelling) treakiotomy. She has been a LPN for a year now and is going back to school in the next year to get her RN. As things change and progress in my family I will send e-mails to update you on things. I am looking for a promotion here in the Army within the next year so I will send updates on that as well. Thanks for your time and the blog that you have started as it keeps me up to date on the family "happenings". I have been out of the loop for so many years now it is nice to know what is going on in the family.

Thanks again
David Messinger

Thank you for the great update. Send a picture if you can so we can see all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home