Warren E. Hardy Family

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Women of Faith

My 12 year old daughter, Ashley, and I just went on an exciting trip to Anaheim, CA, for the Women of Faith teen-aged girls conference called "Revolve!" It was so much fun hanging out with about 25 girls from the age of 11 through 17. There were 7 leaders with these 25 girls. My friend says she feels like she has to hang with them and just absorb their energy by osmosis! We had a blast and God protected us on the road, as we drove three 12-passenger vans. I saw both of the other vans almost get side-swiped by semi trucks and the van I was in never had any trouble. God is awesome! It was a wonderful time for my daughter and I and I'm glad we got to have this time before she "really" becomes a teen! Love, Linda (Gilbert, Marie)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home