Warren E. Hardy Family

Friday, March 20, 2009

Re-enlistment in the Marine Corps

I am Jeffrey Hardy's wife, Sheri Hardy. Jeff is Curtis Hardy's oldest son. I wanted to share our blogspot address -hangingwiththehardys.blogspot.com (see link on sidebar) and to share some news of Jeff's re-enlistment again in the Marine Corps. He has been in the Marine Corps now for 12 years and re-enlisted for another 4 years. He was also promoted to Gunnery Sgt. last year. Our 10th wedding Anniversary was this past Sunday, March 15th. We are very proud of Jeff's hard working and committment.
This is SO great to get to know you since I haven't done that at the family reunions all these years. Jeffrey and I have talked about being part of the firework's mission each year but the Military has made that impossible in years prior, I'd really like to attempt this year since we are closer than we have been in years past. Jeffrey and I have a unique roll with his battalion of about 800 military families, it keeps us very busy. Plus we are full-time students. I just have to laugh when I think of all the craziness.
Have a great weekend!
Sheri

Thank you so much for sharing your family news. Congratulations all the way around on all of the good news! Looking forward to knowing you better - Marcy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home