Warren E. Hardy Family

Monday, January 5, 2009

UPDATE FROM WASHINGTON STATE WITH PICS.

Hello Family Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. The New Year up here has started out crazy. We are having rainy snow and it is making a very slushy mess. Black ice will be on all the roads in the morning. It's crazy I say - just crazy. All this snow is doing nothing but causing mayhem with major winds. All I am doing is praying that everyone can make it to work this week safely. Donny (Margie, Gilbert, Art, Marie) had 18 inches in his back yard. They are projecting 3 more feet thru Tuesday.




I have added a picture of me and Donny for you all.
I told Donny that he looks like the caveman
on those Geico commercials.

Well, it's very late here and I need to be up early so that I may get to work safely so good night to all and I am planning to be at the Reunion this year. Weather permitting. I never know what the weather will be like anymore.
Love to all and take care.
Margie





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home