Warren E. Hardy Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A thought for the blog

Last Week when I was scanning the frozen food section in the grocery store, a little tear-streaked face came running towards me. I scatted down on the floor and held out my arms catching the little traveler and asked, "Are you lost?" The dark little head nodded. "Let's go find your mom." I said. I took his grubby little hand and headed for the front of the store, when a voice came from behind us calling the little fellow's name. We stopped and turned around. There was a dad coming swiftly towards us holding out his arms. I let go of my new friend's hand and he rushed to his father, who promptly picked him up, held him close and spoke reassuringly to him that all was well. The little guy hung tightly to his dad's neck as we visited for just a moment, then we each went on our way. I've thought about that incident all week. How many times do we become lost, not intentionally, but still lost? Do we have someone to help us find our Father?
We are family. Thanks for your messages of love, achievement and and sorrow. They help keep me from getting lost. I am strengthened by your inspirational experiences through this family blog that Marcy so beautifully puts together. Through your messages I hear our Father call each of our names.
Love to you all. Kaye Hardy Rominger (Oliver)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home